For the players excited for the next expansion to Bungie’s Destiny there is a chance of acquiring one of the DLC’s new exotic weapons, the Trespasser. Read on to find out how.
This new sidearm has a high rate of fire, high stability, and quick reloads. You can get your hands on the Trespasser through the achievements list. See the weapon’s details below:
Bungie announced over social media that the Trespasser was live in the game, yet it is unclear if the developers intended on releasing the content early, as some players have reported that they had obtained the sidearm by decrypting engrams before the announcement.
This follows shortly after the release of Destiny’s 2.4.0 update, which introduced some weapon balancing and apparently a deal of the new DLC’s content that remains inaccessible until launch on the 20th September 2016.
Additionally, Bungie have shared the Rise of Iron’s new achievements list, which includes 9 different trophies. Players can view 8 of the 9 achievements and their descriptions, as one has been labelled as a secret. See below:
- Mountain Climber: Complete the ‘King of the Mountain’ mission.
- The Young Wolf: Complete the ‘Rise of Iron’ quest.
- Student of History: Activate all Iron Lord Artifacts.
- Sing the Iron Song: Classified.
- Supremacy: Complete the ‘Glory and the Taking of It’ quest.
- Eye for an Eye: Complete the ‘Kovik’s Sin’ quest.
- Forging Ahead: Complete an encounter in the Archon’s Forge.
Destiny: Rise of Iron will be launched on the 20th September 2016 for Xbox One and PS4.