CD Projekt Red have released their patch notes on the latest update for Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, 1.31, available for PC (Steam and GOG.com) with PS4, Xbox One and Origin to follow later. See the patch notes below.
- Corrects Arabic text in the expansions.
- Corrects Turkish text.
- Repairs holes in Vimme Vivaldi’s new clothes.
- Fixes long loading times in dialogues in the vicinity of Hierarch Square.
- Fixes infinite loading screen occurring during the “Pyres of Novigrad” quest when following the thief.
- Corrects credits.
- (Origin) Fixes NPC lipsync issues.