Battlefield 1’s launch is on the horizon and EA have initiated a campaign called the ‘Road to Battlefield 1’. The company have given away free DLC content for a few of the previous titles, including Battlefield 4 and Battlefield: Hardline, which have been made available as a part of the campaign.
The following Battlefield 4 content is now available for download:
- China Rising: The battle continues on the Chinese mainland with the release of Battlefield 4 China Rising. All-new maps, vehicles, gadgets, and a new game mode await you in this thrilling expansion.
- Second Assault: Battlefield 4 Second Assault features four of the most fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3: Operation Metro, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Firestorm – reimagined with Frostbite 3 graphics and Battlefield 4 gameplay.
- Naval Strike: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike takes the intense and dramatic water-based combat introduced in Battlefield 4 to the next level with a new amphibious vehicle and four all-new maps set in the South China Sea.
- Dragon’s Teeth: Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth brings the action into four all-new maps in dense Asian Pacific cities. Prepare for intense urban battles in this infantry focused expansion.
- Final Stand: Battlefield 4 Final Stand moves the fight into the grand Russian wintry landscape.
The expansions are free for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It is expected that EA will make the content available free on PC soon.
It has been announced by EA that Battlefield 1 will be available from the 21st October 2016 for PS4, PC and Xbox One.